Natrona County now has a Here To Help Foundation of Wyoming open box pantry.
Pantry was sponsored by Donor of Day All Trees LLC and has been placed outside the Jason Paris State Farm Insurance office in Casper across from Old Chicago on East 2nd Street. Pantry is near the office parking area.
We had people from all over and many drive by, stop, get out to see what was going on. We enjoyed the many selections of food items provided by Grab and GO Gourmet.
Turns out we have many in the community who are very supportive of this pantry initiative and asked how they can help.
Its an open box pantry so any one who has something can leave non-perishable food items in the original unopened packages in the pantry. We have seen canned foods, food packages, toothbrush and toothpaste and other necessities for baby’s.
Thank you Jason Paris State Farm Insurance for providing the location and necessities for the event.
- If you are looking for other pantries in the Casper area that may be closer to you here is a list of locations that we are aware of..
- North Casper – Wyoming Food for Thought Project
- Casper Rec Center – Wyoming Food for Thought Project
- Poplar Street Front Porch – Christ United Methodist Church
- East Casper – Jason Paris State Farm Insurance